Looking for someone who can learn proprietary data analyzation tools and techniques to provide third-party services to the pulp and paper industry. Must be willing to travel. Must be personable and very good with computers.
Works directly with NDT labs on behalf of the client to provide third-party data analysis, verification, and trending of NDT data collected. Runs several proprietary programs to achieve this goal. Also responsible for communication with NDT lab as well as client prior to jobs.
- Communicate with both clients and NDT labs prior to jobs to establish details of job, such as scope of work, travel dates, job setup, etc.
- Travel to jobs on time and establish contact with both mill and NDT lab
- Setup software prior to jobs
- Collect data, run verifications, analyze data, and run trending for client
- Communicate findings to both client and NDT lab
- Ensure scope of work is being followed
- Track tube work and replacements per client’s request
- Take detailed daily notes and complete end of job completion reports
- Must be professional, punctual, and honest
- Must be personable – able to interact with a variety of people in a variety of situations
- Must have effective communication skills with our team, our clients, and the labs
- Must be a team player and able to get along with everyone on our team
- Must be able to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Able to think critically and solve problems that arise
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be proficient in the use of Windows OS – including file explorer, command prompt, and general troubleshooting
- Non-smoker preferred.